About the Trinidad and Tobago Animation Network (TTAN)
The Trinidad and Tobago Animation Network was founded in 2014 and registered as an Association by a group of young animation professionals interested in aiding in the development of the fledging Trinidad and Tobago animation industry. Since then, this founding steering committee has been working assiduously to get organized, register existing membership, make business-to-business partnerships, initiate stakeholder beneficial projects and engage with local animation practitioners in a meaningful way.
President of the TTAN: Nicholas Maxwell
The Trinidad and Tobago Animation Network (TTAN) is an industry association managed and operated by the people who work and advocate for the Trinidad and Tobago animation industry. TTAN’s primary objective is to aid in the development and management of the Trinidad and Tobago Animation Industry and to serve as a support mechanism for animation stakeholders of Trinbagonian origin, residence and citizenship.
Proposed projects for the medium to long term (2016 – 2017):
- Post Graduate Training for the Animation Industry
- The TTAN live Project
- Project FishTank
- TTAN Industry Research Project
- TTAN Inaugural AGM 2017
What the TTAN is bringing to the Animae Caribe Festival 2016
- TTAN will be hosting a booth/meeting desk at Animae Caribe 2016 for anyone who would like to engage the Association for business collaborations. To make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TTAN Intends to meet with all attending regional Animation networks to make linkages and initiate inter-regional partnerships
- TTAN will be entering the 2nd annual Animae Caribe Animation Bootcamp
- TTAN will be hosting its first industry mixer and industry presentation at Animae Caribe on the Business Day – Thursday 27th October 2016 at 5:30 p.m. National Museum of Trinidad and Tobago